You have no items in your shopping cart.
Since 1957, AutoMeter has set the standard in performance, accuracy and durability with their legendary Tachometers. The absolute pinnacle of engineering and technology, it’s no wonder AutoMeter can lay claim to more motorsports victories than every other gauge manufacturer combined. The patented air core meter movement, wound in house to exacting standards, can move the needle from 0 - 8,000 rpm in 333 milliseconds. An inaugural inductee to the Hot Rod Speed Parts Hall of Fame, no other tachometer on the market has had anything approaching its impact on professional racing. Built for a lifetime of service under the harshest conditions, this is the no compromise tach for no compromise builds. When you’re ready for the best, there isn’t another choice.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric tachometers provide quick and accurate readings with a needle so responsive it can go from 0 - full scale in 333 milliseconds
- Compatible with most 4, 6, and 8 cylinder engines (2 - 4 pulse per revolution ignition signals) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
Does the gauge rotate in the mounting bracket? I'm thinking of mounting it on the A pillar and I want to know if I can turn the gauge.You can loosen the band strap on the gauge to rotate it in either direction. Many of our customers do this on their drag cars.Date published: 2020-05-13
Can a Shift Light be added/attached to this 5780 Tach Unit Does it have a Output/Pugin already incorporated for attaching a Shift Light Which Shift Lights are availableHi Greg, thank you for the question. There is no provision for a shift light on the 5780 Tachometer, but you can use either the 5330 or 5334 with our 5312 RPM Switch: https://www.autometer.com/dpss-controller-level-1.html You can also use a standalone, independent light like our 5343: https://www.autometer.com/black-dpss-tube-level-1.html One final option is our 7590 Phantom II Tachometer that does include a shift light: https://www.autometer.com/3-3-4-tach-10-000-rpm-shift-lite-phantom-ii.htmlDate published: 2018-05-03
California Prop 65 Warning