You have no items in your shopping cart.
Since 1957, AutoMeter has set the standard in performance, accuracy and durability with their legendary Tachometers. The absolute pinnacle of engineering and technology, it’s no wonder AutoMeter can lay claim to more motorsports victories than every other gauge manufacturer combined. The patented air core meter movement, wound in house to exacting standards, can move the needle from 0 - 10,000 rpm in 333 milliseconds. An inaugural inductee to the Hot Rod Speed Parts Hall of Fame, no other tachometer on the market has had anything approaching its impact on professional racing. Built for a lifetime of service under the harshest conditions, this is the no compromise tach for no compromise builds. When you’re ready for the best, there isn’t another choice.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric tachometers provide quick and accurate readings with a needle so responsive it can go from 0 - full scale in 333 milliseconds
- Triage engine health and setup changes using Peak RPM Memory recall with one touch review. Commonly referred to as the 'tattle tale' in the racing world, this function allows racers to gain quick insights between rounds about wheel spin, gearing and gear changes.
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
hi i'm ron spencer, we bought a racecar and it came with a 6601 autometer tach in it. it works good but they cut the recall and memory dial off and taped it up. would like to know the color code to those wires to make work. ant ideas???Hi Ron, thank you for contacting us. We do offer that switch and there was a design change at some point that changed the amount of wires, but here is a direct link to the instructions showing the different wiring options: https://www.autometer.com/media/manual/2650-578X.pdfDate published: 2018-08-22
Can this tach be used one a single cylinder engines?Hi Adam, thank you so much for contacting us. Unfortunately, this is an automotive tach and is not compatible with single cylinder engines. We focus on automotive, marine and motorcycle applications; there really isn't anything in our lineup directed towards small engines. The ignition systems are very different and require a different type of circuit design for a tach to read correctly. Sorry for the bad news.Date published: 2018-01-12
i have this tach 6601 the wire broke on the remote dial can i buy a new dial or can a wire around it.Thank you so much for contacting us. Depending on where the wiring broke, it should be repairable. If you're not comfortable doing the repair, we're more than happy to take a look at it at our shop. This is our service form: http://www.autometer.com/media/Service_Form.pdf There is also a replacement rotary switch available here: http://www.autometer.com/replacement-rotary-memory-switch.html Hope this helps!Date published: 2017-12-12
California Prop 65 Warning