You have no items in your shopping cart.
Since 1957, AutoMeter has set the standard in performance, accuracy and durability with their legendary Tachometers. The absolute pinnacle of engineering and technology, it’s no wonder AutoMeter can lay claim to more motorsports victories than every other gauge manufacturer combined. The patented air core meter movement, wound in house to exacting standards, can move the needle from 0 - 10,000 rpm in 333 milliseconds. An inaugural inductee to the Hot Rod Speed Parts Hall of Fame, no other tachometer on the market has had anything approaching its impact on professional racing. Built for a lifetime of service under the harshest conditions, this is the no compromise tach for no compromise builds. When you’re ready for the best, there isn’t another choice.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric tachometers provide quick and accurate readings with a needle so responsive it can go from 0 - full scale in 333 milliseconds
- Compatible with most 4, 6, and 8 cylinder engines (2 - 4 pulse per revolution ignition signals) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
I just received my ATM-3700 3-wireTach. to replace my 370 - 398 2-wire tach. The application is V-8 w/conventional ignition. There are 2 data sheets for conventional ignition. One specifies a 1-amp fuse and the other a 4 amp fuse: Which is correct?Thank you for your inquiry. While tachometer draws less than one amp, we generally advise use of a 4 amp fuse for these installations.Date published: 2020-02-11
Is this gauge able to use with a 6 cylinder engineHi, thank you for connecting with us. The 3700 can be set for either 4, 6, or 8 cylinder. To confirm our tachometer is compatible with your application, you can give us a call at 866-248-6357, hit the chat link at the top of the page, or send us an email here: https://www.autometer.com/contactsDate published: 2018-07-31
California Prop 65 Warning