You have no items in your shopping cart.
Since 1957, AutoMeter has set the standard in performance, accuracy and durability with their legendary Tachometers. The absolute pinnacle of engineering and technology, it’s no wonder AutoMeter can lay claim to more motorsports victories than every other gauge manufacturer combined. The patented air core meter movement, wound in house to exacting standards, can move the needle from 0 - 10,000 rpm in 333 milliseconds. An ultra bright LED shift light guarantees you hit your shifts perfectly, every time. An inaugural inductee to the Hot Rod Speed Parts Hall of Fame, no other tachometer on the market has had anything approaching its impact on professional racing. Built for a lifetime of service under the harshest conditions, this is the no compromise tach for no compromise builds. When you’re ready for the best, there isn’t another choice.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Modern white LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- Compatible with 0.5 - 6 pulse ignition signals (1-12 cylinder engines) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric tachometers provide quick and accurate readings with a needle so responsive it can go from 0 - full scale in 333 milliseconds
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Optimize use of your engine's power band and improve vehicle run performance and driver gear changes with a rapid response, high visibility user-programmable shift light.
- SHIPPED WITH
- Bracket Included
What is the distance from the top of the shift light to the bottom of the base? I am dealing with flat windshield clearance issues on a road racing Sunbeam Tiger. Thank YouThank you for your question. From the base of the pedestal to the top of the dial face is 4-9/16".Date published: 2019-03-07
Is the led lighting a replaceable bulb or built-in. I would like to replace with a red led. Is this possibleThank you for your question. The LEDs on the Ultra-lite II series are built into the circuit board. Due to this, they cannot be replaced.Date published: 2018-10-01
I have a 2010 truck with a 5.3, do I need a anything else besides what comes with the Tach t hook it up?Thank you so much for contacting us. While there are a number of variations for 5.3's in the GM lineup in 2010, it is very likely you'll want to use an AutoMeter 9117 tach adapter to get a proper tach signal from your COP ignition: https://www.autometer.com/tach-adapter.html It's a pretty simple install, you interrupt the power feed to the coils on both sides of the engine and route them through the box to get a proper tach signal. If you're not comfortable with wiring, we also have a version with a plug and play harness specific to the LS derived family of engines: https://www.autometer.com/ls-plug-play-harness-with-tach-adapter.html Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-06-01
California Prop 65 Warning