You have no items in your shopping cart.
Since 1957, AutoMeter has set the standard in performance, accuracy and durability with their legendary Tachometers. The absolute pinnacle of engineering and technology, it’s no wonder AutoMeter can lay claim to more motorsports victories than every other gauge manufacturer combined. The patented air core meter movement, wound in house to exacting standards, can move the needle from 0 - 10,000 rpm in 333 milliseconds. An ultra bright LED shift light guarantees you hit your shifts perfectly, every time. An inaugural inductee to the Hot Rod Speed Parts Hall of Fame, no other tachometer on the market has had anything approaching its impact on professional racing. Built for a lifetime of service under the harshest conditions, this is the no compromise tach for no compromise builds. When you’re ready for the best, there isn’t another choice.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Modern white LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- Compatible with 0.5 - 6 pulse ignition signals (1-12 cylinder engines) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric tachometers provide quick and accurate readings with a needle so responsive it can go from 0 - full scale in 333 milliseconds
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Optimize use of your engine's power band and improve vehicle run performance and driver gear changes with a rapid response, high visibility user-programmable shift light.
- SHIPPED WITH
- Bracket Included
How fast can I get this shipped to Sydney Australia Thank you for your question. We ship via UPS ground. If you wanted it quickly I recommend contacting Rocket Industries as they are our distributor in Australia.Date published: 2019-08-21
there does not appear to be an option to add a shift light in the custom shop or did I miss something?Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, all Custom Shop tachs do not come with shift lights and they do not have shift light outputs. If you wanted to use a shift light with a custom tach, you would need to buy our #5312 Shift Light Controller, or you would need a standalone shift light such as our #5343.Date published: 2018-10-25
is there and option to fill in the numbers and level indicators black like the normal phantom gauges on this phantom II. its perfect accept it does not have that option and the phantom with no shift light option other than the addition cost parts.Unfortunately, the Phantom II series cannot be modified to change the font. If you are interested in customizing your gauges, you can check out our custom shop and see if you like any of the designs you can create there. Here is a link to our custom shop: https://www.ampcustomshop.com/Date published: 2018-10-19
California Prop 65 Warning