You have no items in your shopping cart.
Since 1957, AutoMeter has set the standard in performance, accuracy and durability with their legendary Tachometers. The absolute pinnacle of engineering and technology, it’s no wonder AutoMeter can lay claim to more motorsports victories than every other gauge manufacturer combined. The patented air core meter movement, wound in house to exacting standards, can move the needle from 0 - 10,000 rpm in 333 milliseconds. An ultra bright LED shift light guarantees you hit your shifts perfectly, every time. An inaugural inductee to the Hot Rod Speed Parts Hall of Fame, no other tachometer on the market has had anything approaching its impact on professional racing. Built for a lifetime of service under the harshest conditions, this is the no compromise tach for no compromise builds. When you’re ready for the best, there isn’t another choice. Officially licensed GM product.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Modern LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- Compatible with 0.5 - 6 pulse ignition signals (1-12 cylinder engines) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric tachometers provide quick and accurate readings with a needle so responsive it can go from 0 - full scale in 333 milliseconds
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Optimize use of your engine's power band and improve vehicle run performance and driver gear changes with a rapid response, high visibility user-programmable shift light.
- SHIPPED WITH
- Bracket Included
Will the shift light work with a automatic transmission? ThanksThank you for your question. Yes, the shift light will work on an automatic transmission.Date published: 2019-03-14
Is this tach compatible with pertronix igniter IIThank you for your question. Yes, it should certainly work. We are not aware of any compatibility issues with pertronix ignitions.Date published: 2019-02-08
Looking for a 3 3/8 or a 3 3/4 pedestal mount tachometer with shift light that is green backlit for a 69 Camaro with a v8Thank you for your question. I highly recommend calling our support team so they can go through the various options you have for pedestal tachs that suit your needs. Please contact them at 866.248.6357 or submit a request to be contacted via email here https://www.autometer.com/contactsDate published: 2018-12-05
Hi, i like to know if i can get carbon fiber holding cup for this tachometer 3690-00406 thanks.Hi Robert, thank you so much for contacting us. Unfortunately we do not offer a carbon fiber cup in the smaller 3 3/4" size. The unit we have available is designed for use with our 5" Monster Tachs that use a step down case design. You can see it here: http://www.autometer.com/5-tach-carbon-fiber-cup.html Sorry for the bad news.Date published: 2017-11-14
California Prop 65 Warning