You have no items in your shopping cart.
Since 1957, AutoMeter has set the standard in performance, accuracy and durability with their legendary Tachometers. The absolute pinnacle of engineering and technology, it’s no wonder AutoMeter can lay claim to more motorsports victories than every other gauge manufacturer combined. The patented air core meter movement, wound in house to exacting standards, can move the needle from 0 - 10,000 rpm in 333 milliseconds. An inaugural inductee to the Hot Rod Speed Parts Hall of Fame, no other tachometer on the market has had anything approaching its impact on professional racing. Built for a lifetime of service under the harshest conditions, this is the no compromise tach for no compromise builds. When you’re ready for the best, there isn’t another choice.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Modern red LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- Compatible with 0.5 - 6 pulse ignition signals (1-12 cylinder engines) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric tachometers provide quick and accurate readings with a needle so responsive it can go from 0 - full scale in 333 milliseconds
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Optimize use of your engine's power band and improve vehicle run performance and driver gear changes with a rapid response, high visibility user-programmable shift light.
- SHIPPED WITH
- Bracket Included
Will I need anything else to install this tach #5990 to a corvette LT1 in a 64 Belair?Thank you for your question. Based on your ignition system you may need our 9117 tach adapter. That would be the only additional accessory you may need.Date published: 2019-06-13
Will I need any conversion parts for this tach #5990 to use on LT1 corvette engine installed in 64 Belair?Thank you for your question. When it comes to tachometers and the tach signal, the engine does not matter so much, it is really determined by the ignition system. If you have a single coil or a computer/box with a tach output, you can get a signal directly from that. If you have coil packs or multiple coils, you will need our 9117 tach adapter.Date published: 2019-06-12
What would I need to do to change the color of the led bulb in this tachometer?Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, the ES series is only available with the red back lighting and there is no way to change it to a different option.Date published: 2018-10-29
California Prop 65 Warning