You have no items in your shopping cart.
Since 1957, AutoMeter has set the standard in performance, accuracy and durability with their legendary Tachometers. The absolute pinnacle of engineering and technology, it’s no wonder AutoMeter can lay claim to more motorsports victories than every other gauge manufacturer combined. The patented air core meter movement, wound in house to exacting standards, can move the needle from 0 - 10,000 rpm in 333 milliseconds. An ultra bright LED shift light guarantees you hit your shifts perfectly, every time. An inaugural inductee to the Hot Rod Speed Parts Hall of Fame, no other tachometer on the market has had anything approaching its impact on professional racing. Built for a lifetime of service under the harshest conditions, this is the no compromise tach for no compromise builds. When you’re ready for the best, there isn’t another choice.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Modern blue LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- Compatible with 0.5 - 6 pulse ignition signals (1-12 cylinder engines) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric tachometers provide quick and accurate readings with a needle so responsive it can go from 0 - full scale in 333 milliseconds
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Optimize use of your engine's power band and improve vehicle run performance and driver gear changes with a rapid response, high visibility user-programmable shift light.
- SHIPPED WITH
- Bracket Included
Will the C2 #7290 tach work with MSD 6al & MSD blaster 2 coil ignition ?Thank you for your question. Yes, this tach is compatible with your application and the signal wire for the tach should be connected to the tach output on the MSD box.Date published: 2019-07-09
I have a 12 valve Cummins in a 1996 chevy truck I have a 4 pulse per revolution pick up on it will it work with this tachThank you for your question. It is possible, it would depend on the type of signal being produced. The tach works with a 0-12v DC square wave signal, which is a standard tach signal. It comes calibrated to 4ppr so that is not an issue, you will just need to confirm the type of signal being produced by your pickup.Date published: 2019-07-09
Is there a way to dash mount this tach ? Want the size and style, need to dash mount, but need a shift light.Thank you for your inquiry. The 7290 is a dedicated pedestal mount tachometer. We do not offer an in dash shift light tach. If you wish to mount this tach in dash, you would have to fabricate a bracket to hold it in place.Date published: 2019-01-18
California Prop 65 Warning