You have no items in your shopping cart.
Since 1957, AutoMeter has set the standard in performance, accuracy and durability with their legendary Tachometers. The absolute pinnacle of engineering and technology, it’s no wonder AutoMeter can lay claim to more motorsports victories than every other gauge manufacturer combined. The patented air core meter movement, wound in house to exacting standards, can move the needle from 0 - 7,000 rpm in 333 milliseconds. An inaugural inductee to the Hot Rod Speed Parts Hall of Fame, no other tachometer on the market has had anything approaching its impact on professional racing. Built for a lifetime of service under the harshest conditions, this is the no compromise tach for no compromise builds. When you’re ready for the best, there isn’t another choice.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Compatible with most 4, 6, and 8 cylinder engines (2 - 4 pulse per revolution ignition signals) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric tachometers provide quick and accurate readings with a needle so responsive it can go from 0 - full scale in 333 milliseconds
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
- Bracket Included
What hole size is required for the tachThank you for your question. This tach fits in a 3-1/8" hole.Date published: 2019-01-21
Is an adaptor available to run this tach Product # 1398-00408 on a Cummins diesel engine? ThanksThank you so much for connecting with us. Our 9112 Diesel Tach Adapter uses an alternator probe and will trigger a standard ignition tachometer, including model 1398-00408. Here is a link to the 9112 which will also include a link to the instructions for additional information: https://www.autometer.com/diesel-tach-adapter.html#MiYVJsO3IPGGuRsU.97Date published: 2018-03-05
I wanted to know if you guys sell a cup to convert this tach to a dash or column mounted gauge instead of in-dashThank you so much for contacting us. At this moment in time, we do not have a cup for the 3 1/8" tachs and speedos. That will change in January of 2018 when we'll be rolling out both a chrome and a black finish cup to do just that. Hope this helps!Date published: 2017-11-22
California Prop 65 Warning