You have no items in your shopping cart.
Proving a top quality Speedometer doesn’t have to cost a fortune, AutoMeter’s Mechanical Speedometers are a great solution for any vehicle with a cable drive transmission. Using a 5/8”-18 fitting on the back and calibrated for 1000 rpm at 60 mph, these simple, accurate and durable units have been time tested to provide great performance and exceptional value.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- Traditional rolling drum odometer and resetable tripmeter
- Accepts a 5/8" x 18 thread speedometer cable
- Calibrated for 60 MPH at 1,000 cable RPM
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
- Bracket Included
Do you offer replacement mounting bracket and hardware for this gauge and the 1995 tach? I got a used dash for a project and those are missing.Hi George, thank you for reaching out to us. We do not have a standard purchasable model number for the 1995 bracket, but if you reach out to our service team, they should be able to get you what you need: https://www.autometer.com/contacts.Date published: 2018-10-15
California Prop 65 Warning