You have no items in your shopping cart.
Tickets are no fun. Calibrating a speedometer isn’t a great deal of fun either. AutoMeter’s Electronic Programmable Speedometer makes short work of both, providing an easy to install and easy to calibrate solution that will help keep your speed exactly where it needs to be. Compatible with most factory speed senders, you’ll wonder why you ever struggled with a speedometer before. Calibration is as simple as a two mile drive, or for even easier operation, AutoMeter’s GPS Speedometer Sender is a simple plug and play solution for any application.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Features lit LCD odometer - capable of registering one-million miles with two resettable trip odometers
- Compatible with most two wire sine wave and three wire hall effect vehicle speed sensors.
- Simple push button, 2 mile drive calibration. No dip switches!
- Reprogram at any time to accommodate changes in gear ratio or wheel and tire combination.
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
- Bracket Included
Hi I already have a #1988 speedometer in my Hot-Rod and I would like to install a GPS module to feed it. What do you suggest ?Thank you for connecting with us. Our 5289 GPS Module will work with your 1988 Speedometer. Here is the link to the 5289: https://www.autometer.com/universal-gps-speedometer-interface-module.htmlDate published: 2018-03-29
Is this gauge available in Km/h? I already have a Miles/h gauge that came with my ff 33 hot rod kit. Is there a matching 2-1/16 boost gauge? Thank you so much for contacting us. While the gauges you need aren't available in our standard line, we can make them for you very reasonably as part of our Custom Shop program. I put together the exact Speedometer and Boost gauge for you here: http://www.ampcustomshop.com/kit/54337 You can simply hit the "Add To Cart" button if you'd like to purchase them. Hope this helps!Date published: 2017-12-11
California Prop 65 Warning