You have no items in your shopping cart.
Engines don’t like high water temperatures, Heat is the enemy of performance and reliability. Keep tabs on your temps with the most accurate, quickest responding water temperature gauge on the market. AutoMeter’s advanced bourdon tube meter movement provides unparalleled performance in the most demanding applications. A 12’ capillary tube and 1/2” NPT mounting nut are included.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- AutoMeter’s race proven mechanical instruments provide trusted accuracy while being simple to install
- No electrical system required for gauge operation - compatible with every street or race vehicle
- Mechanical movements provide accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
- Gauge kit includes 1/2" NPT adapter, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- SHIPPED WITH
- 1/2" NPT adapter/fitting.
- 12 ft. Capillary Tube
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
2-1/16" WATER TEMPERATURE, 120-240 °F, MECHANICAL, ULTRA-LITE is rated out of 5 by 1.Rated 5 out of 5 by joe 62 from Project includes gauges and more I know the products well and I have not installed them yet. Need few more parts and will be doing a couple of projects on the car at the same timeDate published: 2018-01-14
What is the difference between 4333 and 4332 temp gauges, not sure which one I need.Thank you for your question. #4333 has a 12ft capillary tubing, #4332 has a 6ft capillary tubing.Date published: 2019-05-01
California Prop 65 Warning