You have no items in your shopping cart.
Since 1957, AutoMeter has set the standard in performance, accuracy and durability with their legendary Tachometers. The absolute pinnacle of engineering and technology, it’s no wonder AutoMeter can lay claim to more motorsports victories than every other gauge manufacturer combined. The patented air core meter movement, wound in house to exacting standards, can move the needle from 0 - 7,000 rpm in 333 milliseconds. An inaugural inductee to the Hot Rod Speed Parts Hall of Fame, no other tachometer on the market has had anything approaching its impact on professional racing. Built for a lifetime of service under the harshest conditions, this is the no compromise tach for no compromise builds. When you’re ready for the best, there isn’t another choice.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Compatible with most 4, 6, and 8 cylinder engines (2 - 4 pulse per revolution ignition signals) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric tachometers provide quick and accurate readings with a needle so responsive it can go from 0 - full scale in 333 milliseconds
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
Jim. Do you just sell the repaclement lens for this tachometer. The one on my Indian is cracked. Thanks DrewboysHi, We don't supply replacement glass for our products. These tachometers were modified by a company affiliated with Indian. Please call our Tech Support Team at 866-248-6357 for further assistance with this tachometer. Thanks, JimDate published: 2020-04-14
would this work on my 2002 Gilroy Indian stock billet auto meter unit. Mine has a white dial but everything else on the face looks ilooks the same?Hi Drewboys, This tachometer will not work correctly on your Indian. While the base tachometer is the same appearance wise. A third party working for Indian modified our tachometer with their own circuit board. Thanks, JimDate published: 2020-04-13
What chrome cup for steering mount is available? ThanksYou can pair this gauge with P/N: 2203.Date published: 2020-04-07
Does the AutoMeter Old Tyme Black Series Tachometers 1797 need a sending unit or just a wire from the distributor?Thank you for your question. Our tachometers do not need a sending unit. You can wire them to the negative side of the ignition coil or to your distributor.Date published: 2019-05-25
California Prop 65 Warning