2-1/16" IN-DASH TACHOMETER, 0-7,000 RPM, OLD TYME BLACK
Since 1957, AutoMeter has set the standard in performance, accuracy and durability with their legendary Tachometers. The absolute pinnacle of engineering and technology, it’s no wonder AutoMeter can lay claim to more motorsports victories than every other gauge manufacturer combined.
- Size:2-1/16" (52.4mm)
- Range:0-7,000 RPM
- Instructions: Download PDF
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Compatible with most 4, 6, and 8 cylinder engines (2 - 4 pulse per revolution ignition signals) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric tachometers provide quick and accurate readings with a needle so responsive it can go from 0 - full scale in 333 milliseconds
Jim. Do you just sell the repaclement lens for this tachometer. The one on my Indian is cracked. Thanks Drewboys
would this work on my 2002 Gilroy Indian stock billet auto meter unit. Mine has a white dial but everything else on the face looks ilooks the same?
What chrome cup for steering mount is available? Thanks
Does the AutoMeter Old Tyme Black Series Tachometers 1797 need a sending unit or just a wire from the distributor?
You may also like:
RPM SIGNAL ADAPTER FOR DISTRIBUTORLESS IGNITIONS Product #9117$109.55
WIRE HARNESS, PLUG & PLAY GM LS ENGINES, FOR #9117 TACHOMETER ADAPTER Product #2189$95.95
RPM SIGNAL ADAPTER FOR LS ENGINES, INCL. PLUG & PLAY HARNESS Product #9123$171.31
2-1/16", PEDESTAL W/ BLACK CUP Product #2204$24.80
2-1/16", PEDESTAL W/ CARBON FIBER CUP Product #2121$56.13
2-1/16", PEDESTAL W/ CHROME CUP Product #2203$39.60