2-1/16" IN-DASH TACHOMETER, 0-7,000 RPM, ANTIQUE BEIGE
Since 1957, AutoMeter has set the standard in performance, accuracy and durability with their legendary Tachometers. The absolute pinnacle of engineering and technology, it’s no wonder AutoMeter can lay claim to more motorsports victories than every other gauge manufacturer combined. The patented air core meter movement, wound in house to exacting standards, can move the needle from 0 - 7,000 rpm in 333 milliseconds. An inaugural inductee to the Hot Rod Speed Parts Hall of Fame, no other tachometer on the market has had anything approaching its impact on professional racing. Built for a lifetime of service under the harshest conditions, this is the no compromise tach for no compromise builds. When you’re ready for the best, there isn’t another choice.
- Size:2-1/16" (52.4mm)
- Range:0-7,000 RPM
- Instructions: Download PDF
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Compatible with most 4, 6, and 8 cylinder engines (2 - 4 pulse per revolution ignition signals) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric tachometers provide quick and accurate readings with a needle so responsive it can go from 0 - full scale in 333 milliseconds
Dumb questions but what measurement do you use for the diameter? Is it the outside dimension of the bezel or is it the size of the "housing"? Or is it something else. Thank you.
do you sell a steering wheel mount or under dash mount for the 2 1/16 antique beige tachometer
can I buy an under dash mount for this?
Will this 2 1/16" tachometer fit into one of the positions on dash panel # 7033?
Do you sell the light socket separately for this gauge? Mine broke and I need a new piece
Hi, Will this be OK for a 2 cylinder motorcycle ?
You may also like:
RPM SIGNAL ADAPTER FOR DISTRIBUTORLESS IGNITIONS Product #9117$109.55
WIRE HARNESS, PLUG & PLAY GM LS ENGINES, FOR #9117 TACHOMETER ADAPTER Product #2189$100.99
RPM SIGNAL ADAPTER FOR LS ENGINES, INCL. PLUG & PLAY HARNESS Product #9123$174.42
2-1/16", PEDESTAL W/ BLACK CUP Product #2204$24.47
2-1/16", PEDESTAL W/ CARBON FIBER CUP Product #2121$56.80
2-1/16", PEDESTAL W/ CHROME CUP Product #2203$37.15