You have no items in your shopping cart.
Since 1957, AutoMeter has set the standard in performance, accuracy and durability with their legendary Tachometers. The absolute pinnacle of engineering and technology, it’s no wonder AutoMeter can lay claim to more motorsports victories than every other gauge manufacturer combined. The patented air core meter movement, wound in house to exacting standards, can move the needle from 0 - 7,000 rpm in 333 milliseconds. An inaugural inductee to the Hot Rod Speed Parts Hall of Fame, no other tachometer on the market has had anything approaching its impact on professional racing. Built for a lifetime of service under the harshest conditions, this is the no compromise tach for no compromise builds. When you’re ready for the best, there isn’t another choice.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Compatible with most 4, 6, and 8 cylinder engines (2 - 4 pulse per revolution ignition signals) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric tachometers provide quick and accurate readings with a needle so responsive it can go from 0 - full scale in 333 milliseconds
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
Will this tach work in this product you have? SHIFTER CONSOLE, QUAD, 2-1/16", CAMARO 68-69, NOVA 68-74 Product # 10002Hi Scott, thank you so much for contacting us. This tach should work nicely in the Camaro Shifter Console. Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-08-03
what do I need to make this work on a distributorless ignition like on my 2006 dodge ram 5.7 hemi with 8 coils?Hi Dave, thank you so much for contacting us. The modern Hemi motors will need our 9117 tach adapter to function: https://www.autometer.com/tach-adapter.html This is one of the more complex tach installations due to Hemi sharing the power circuit for the ignition coils with the fuel injectors. You can see the exact wiring procedure here: https://www.autometer.com/media/manual/2650-561X.pdf Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-04-25
Will the #1397 Tach fit into #2203 Mounting Cup, allowing me to mount it on the bottom of my 1957 Chevy Dash?Hi Sam, thank you so much for contacting us. The 2203 will be ideal for use with this tach. You'll need to trim the mounting studs on the gauge a bit, but that's exactly the intended use of that cup. Hope this helps!Date published: 2017-11-27
Do the threaded posts need to be shortened (trimmed ) to use the 2203 pedestal cup?Hi Gary, thank you so much for contacting us. You will need to trim the mounting studs on the back of the gauge to install it into one of our gauge cups. We typically use a set of side cutters or a rotary tool when doing this. Hope this helps!Date published: 2017-11-10
California Prop 65 Warning