You have no items in your shopping cart.
An engine running a high oil temperature will fail, as proven time and time again. Monitoring this critical parameter ensures that you are running the correct weight oil and that your oil cooling system is performing properly. Highly accurate and durable thanks to AutoMeter’s patented air core meter movement, a single wire, 1/8” NPT temperature sender is included.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT temperature sender, 3/8” and 1/2" NPT adapters, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- SHIPPED WITH
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
I have the oil temp gauge #2639 I can't get the gauge to work .What can I do too see if it's the gauge or sendingThank you for your question. I would recommend contacting our support team so they can go through some troubleshooting steps with you to see why you are experiencing this issue. You can contact them at 866.248.6357 or https://www.autometer.com/contactsDate published: 2019-08-28
Hi, I have two sensors. Which one is for this gauge? H70161 orH51511. ThanksThank you for your question. Are they both our sensors? Those sound like serial numbers not part numbers. You will want to use our sensor #2258. It will not be etched on the body of the sensor anywhere but it will look like this: https://www.autometer.com/short-sweep-electric-temp-gauge-sender-250-300-and-340-deg.htmlDate published: 2019-05-02
California Prop 65 Warning