You have no items in your shopping cart.
Ultra high pressures in modern direct injected diesel applications require precise monitoring to assure the longevity and power output of your engine. Using AutoMeter’s advanced Digital Stepper Motor Drive, this gauge provide the most accurate possible reading, professional grade reliability and smooth pointer movement. Connects directly to your factory sensor with an included wiring harness.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Gauge kit includes wiring harness, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- Included wiring harness connects to original equipment High Pressure Oil Pump sensor wiring.
- For use with 1994-2003 7.3L & 2003-2007 6.0L Ford Powerstroke Engines ONLY
- AutoMeter’s race proven digital stepper motor electric instruments provide unmatched accuracy while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- The accuracy of digital stepper motor gauges is further increased by utilizing a self calibration sequence during power up
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- SHIPPED WITH
- Call AutoMeter Technical Support At 1-866-248-6357
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
Can I get a connector view of the gauge side connector? I went to change bulb and pulled the wires out from the black connectorHi Josh, thank you for the question. We don't have a diagram of your actual HPOP gauge pin-out, but all of our full sweep electric gauges share the same color wires and pin placement for power, ground, sender, etc. This pressure gauge pin-out can be followed for the placement of your red, purple, and both black wires: https://www.autometer.com/media/manual/WEB-1002.pdfDate published: 2018-03-09
California Prop 65 Warning