You have no items in your shopping cart.
Seeing the exact fuel pressure on your vehicle can mean the difference between extracting the most performance safely and expensive failures. AutoMeter’s Digital Stepper Motor Fuel Pressure Gauge will precisely measure your exact fuel pressure at levels of accuracy previously unheard of even in professional gauges. Designed for fuel injected or carbureted applications, our advanced 1/8” NPT solid state pressure transducer provides the best possible measurements on the market with unparalleled resistance to vibration and heat. Don’t take chances with your investment; a precise fuel pressure gauge could be the cheapest insurance you’ve ever bought. A direct plug in wiring harness is included for ease of installation and data logging is available thanks to a .5 - 4.5v analog output.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Includes data acquisition grade solid-state pressure transducer, providing unmatched accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
- AutoMeter’s race proven digital stepper motor electric instruments provide unmatched accuracy while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- The accuracy of digital stepper motor gauges is further increased by utilizing a self calibration sequence during power up
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT stainless steel pressure transducer, wiring harness, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
Good afternoon, I am looking to know what the thread pattern is on the electric sending unit. I will need an adapter for the end of the fuel rail in order to receive a pressure reading. Thanks for your time! JDHi Jeff, thank you so much for contacting us. The included sending units uses 1/8" NPT male thread. Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-05-07
what is the output voltage to data collection and which wiresThank you so much for contacting us. The black wire going to the sensor is its ground, the grey wire is its 5v reference and the purple wire is the output. It's a linear scale with 0psi outputting 0.5v and 100 psi outputting 4.5v. Here's a more detailed breakdown if needed: PSI Voltage 0 0.5v 5 0.7v 10 0.9v 15 1.1v 20 1.3v 25 1.5v 30 1.7v 35 1.9v 40 2.1v 45 2.3v 50 2.5v 55 2.7v 60 2.9v 65 3.1v 70 3.3v 75 3.5v 80 3.7v 85 3.9v 90 4.1v 95 4.3v 100 4.5v Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-05-07
California Prop 65 Warning