You have no items in your shopping cart.
One of the most necessary gauges in a dashboard, AutoMeter makes it easy by offering a variety of different fuel level gauges to match the resistance range of your existing fuel sending unit. Our patented air core meter movement receives extra dampening to help combat the effects fuel slosh in non-baffled tanks. Don’t get stranded down the road or at the track.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Works with 240E/33F ohm senders, including AutoMeter 3262
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
re: american platinum series I like the fact you have created a less expensive alternative to buying the guage individually by offering the kit. However, why don't you make a vacuum guage in this series? Don't you consider this an important guage?Thank you for your question. The American Platinum series was designed for street rod applications and offers only the basic gauges. We do offer vacuum gauges in a variety of our other gauge lines such a sport comp and ultra-lite gauge lines.Date published: 2018-10-29
California Prop 65 Warning