You have no items in your shopping cart.
Possibly one of the most fun gauges in AutoMeter lineup, the D-PIC uses three highly precise accelerometers to monitor your vehicle’s performance. Realtime display mode shows lateral/longitudinal G’s, 0-60, quarter mile (with reaction time), 60-0 and horsepower to monitor effectiveness of your mods. AutoMeter’s easy 10 second calibration allows the D-Pic to mounted in any position in your vehicle with no effect on accuracy. Officially licensed Ford product.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Monitor key performance indicators before and after installing upgrades to see gains in vehicle performance
- Easy 2 wire installation, no senders or drilling required
- Gauge can be mounted anywhere – accommodates for being mounted in various positions and internally adjusts for pod/dash/cup mounting in any vehicle while maintaining accuracy
- Simple calibration – just enter your vehicle’s weight and do a very short calibration drive and you’re all set
- Monitor Real–Time G’s, 0-60 MPH Acceleration Time, 60-0 MPH Braking Distance, ¼ Mile ET and Speed with Reaction Time, and Calculate peak horsepower to the wheels of your vehicle
- SHIPPED WITH
Does product 880089 come in the black finish housing I see some of the other Ford Racing ones have? Also, are there any other parts I would need to install and fully function other than what this comes with...thank youHi Peter, thank you so much for contacting us. While we are the manufacturer of the Ford Racing line, they are technical Ford products. As such, we cannot modify them, cosmetically or otherwise. They are only available in the configuration displayed on the website, with a silver bezel. The good news is there really isn't anything else you'd need beyond maybe some wire and perhaps a mounting solution if there is not a good spot on your vehicle to install it. Hope this helps!Date published: 2017-12-05
California Prop 65 Warning