You have no items in your shopping cart.
Possibly one of the most fun gauges in AutoMeter lineup, the D-PIC uses three highly precise accelerometers to monitor your vehicle’s performance. Realtime display mode shows lateral/longitudinal G’s, 0-60, quarter mile (with reaction time), 60-0 and horsepower to monitor effectiveness of your mods. AutoMeter’s easy 10 second calibration allows the D-Pic to mounted in any position in your vehicle with no effect on accuracy.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Monitor key performance indicators before and after installing upgrades to see gains in vehicle performance
- Easy 2 wire installation, no senders or drilling required
- Gauge can be mounted anywhere – accommodates for being mounted in various positions and internally adjusts for pod/dash/cup mounting in any vehicle while maintaining accuracy
- Simple calibration – just enter your vehicle’s weight and do a very short calibration drive and you’re all set
- Monitor Real–Time G’s, 0-60 MPH Acceleration Time, 60-0 MPH Braking Distance, ¼ Mile ET and Speed with Reaction Time, and Calculate peak horsepower to the wheels of your vehicle
- SHIPPED WITH
I don't have the wireing diagram for this if you could send would be very pleasedHello, thank for reaching out to us. Here is a direct link to the instructions: https://www.autometer.com/media/manual/2650-1055.pdf We will also email you a link to the address you provided.Date published: 2018-04-24
I have the exact same gauge in my 02 Mustang GT,bought it years back,however the ilumination of the numbers are burning out.Can I just swap out the old one with a new unit using the same wiring that is connected to the old one?Hi Steve, thank you so much for contacting us. You should absolutely be able to do a direct swap, but before you do so, it's definitely worth letting our service team take a look at your gauge. We service everything we sell and it is always significantly less expensive to repair a gauge than to replace it outright. Irrespective of the age of the instrument, we never charge anything for diagnostic work and our service rates are incredibly reasonable. Here's a link to our service form: http://www.autometer.com/media/Service_Form.pdf Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-01-12
California Prop 65 Warning