You have no items in your shopping cart.
Engines don’t like high water temperatures, Heat is the enemy of performance and reliability. Keep tabs on your temps with the most accurate, quickest responding water temperature gauge on the market. AutoMeter’s advanced bourdon tube meter movement provides unparalleled performance in the most demanding applications. A 6’ capillary tube and 1/2” NPT mounting nut are included.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- AutoMeter’s race proven mechanical instruments provide trusted accuracy while being simple to install
- No electrical system required for gauge operation - compatible with every street or race vehicle
- Mechanical movements provide accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
- Gauge kit includes 1/2" NPT adapter, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- SHIPPED WITH
- 1/2" NPT adapter/fitting.
- 6 ft. Capillary Tube
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
What is the thread and pitch of the nut that comes on the sending unit? I am trying to figure out what I need. The nut that is on the sender is ever so slightly smaller than the hole in my zz4 aluminium head. ThanksThank you for your inquiry. The sealing nut permanently affixed to the capillary tube is 5/8-18 UNF. It must be screwed into one of our adapter nuts to effect a water seal. If the port in your motor is approximately the same size as the sealing nut, it is most likely 3/8" NPT. I advise checking this with a thread gauge. once verified, I advise our 2263 adapter: https://www.autometer.com/3-8-brass-npt-mechanical-temperature-adapter.htmlDate published: 2019-07-02
Can this be used with an electric sending unit ?Thank you for your question. No, it is a mechanical gauge and will not work with an electric sending unit.Date published: 2019-06-13
California Prop 65 Warning