You have no items in your shopping cart.
A high water temp can be detrimental to an engine. Heat is the enemy of performance and reliability. Keep tabs on your temps with the most trusted water temperature gauge on the market. AutoMeter’s advanced 1/8” NPT temperature transducer is included for a simple installation on any application.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT temperature sender, 3/8” and 1/2" NPT adapters, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- SHIPPED WITH
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
I am using the 2277 Metric adapter, M12x1.5 to 1/8 NPT and the barrel of the sender does not fit down through the adapter. Did I order the wrong adapter? Does it need an exptension that can accomodate the barrel of the 1/8 NPT sender?Thank you for your question. The 2258 sensor does bottom out when used with that metric adapter. You can use our sensor #2259 which is made specifically to work with that adapter, commonly used on LS engines.Date published: 2019-08-19
My gauge is not reading correctly after an intake swap. The original sending unit got lost in the transfer. I used a factory application, could that be why the gauge is inaccurate? Hi Mike, thank you for reaching out to us. Yes, that is most certainly why you're having accuracy issues. It's highly unlikely your factory sender matches the resistance range required for our gauge. If you do have the 4437 or an AutoMeter model with a comparable 100-250 degree range, you will need our sender model 2258: https://www.autometer.com/short-sweep-electric-temp-gauge-sender-250-300-and-340-deg.htmlDate published: 2018-08-21
Hi, are these available in C°? I Can only find mechanical type in C°, thanksThank you so much for contacting us. While we do not offer an electronic, metric scale version in this size, we do have a few options in the smaller 2-1/16" size: https://www.autometer.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=water+temperature+c+air#1&profile=products Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-07-05
California Prop 65 Warning