You have no items in your shopping cart.
A high water temp can be detrimental to an engine. Heat is the enemy of performance and reliability. Keep tabs on your temps with the most trusted water temperature gauge on the market. AutoMeter’s advanced 1/8” NPT temperature transducer is included for a simple installation on any application.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT temperature sender, 3/8” and 1/2" NPT adapters, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- SHIPPED WITH
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
My gauge is not reading correctly after an intake swap. The original sending unit got lost in the transfer. I used a factory application, could that be why the gauge is inaccurate? Hi Mike, thank you for reaching out to us. Yes, that is most certainly why you're having accuracy issues. It's highly unlikely your factory sender matches the resistance range required for our gauge. If you do have the 4437 or an AutoMeter model with a comparable 100-250 degree range, you will need our sender model 2258: https://www.autometer.com/short-sweep-electric-temp-gauge-sender-250-300-and-340-deg.htmlDate published: 2018-08-21
Hi, are these available in C°? I Can only find mechanical type in C°, thanksThank you so much for contacting us. While we do not offer an electronic, metric scale version in this size, we do have a few options in the smaller 2-1/16" size: https://www.autometer.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=water+temperature+c+air#1&profile=products Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-07-05
California Prop 65 Warning