You have no items in your shopping cart.
Since 1957, AutoMeter has set the standard in performance, accuracy and durability with their legendary Tachometers. The absolute pinnacle of engineering and technology, it’s no wonder AutoMeter can lay claim to more motorsports victories than every other gauge manufacturer combined. The patented air core meter movement, wound in house to exacting standards, can move the needle from 0 - 8,000 rpm in 333 milliseconds. An inaugural inductee to the Hot Rod Speed Parts Hall of Fame, no other tachometer on the market has had anything approaching its impact on professional racing. Built for a lifetime of service under the harshest conditions, this is the no compromise tach for no compromise builds. When you’re ready for the best, there isn’t another choice.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric tachometers provide quick and accurate readings with a needle so responsive it can go from 0 - full scale in 333 milliseconds
- Compatible with 2 - 4 pulse ignition signals (4-8 cylinder engines) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
Hi, can any of the pedestal tachometers fit into one of your gauge mounting panels? Or do they need to be mounted on their own in their own bracket? Also can I order directly from this website or do I need to order through a stockist in Australia?Hi David, thank you so much for contacting us. These pedestal mount tachs will unfortunately not fit into a gauge mounting panel. They will need to use the included hardware. You can order directly from our website to Australia. We charge a flat rate of $99.95 for shipping regardless of the size of the order. This works out well on larger orders, but not quite as well if you only need a couple of things. In Australia, Rocket Industries does a fantastic job with our product line and keeps a large assortment on hand. Hope this helps!Date published: 2017-12-04
Will this work if directly connected to the Tach output on a GM MEFI 4 EFI system?
Does this part come with the cup & mounting bracket as shown in the picture?
California Prop 65 Warning