You have no items in your shopping cart.
Since 1957, AutoMeter has set the standard in performance, accuracy and durability with their legendary Tachometers. The absolute pinnacle of engineering and technology, it’s no wonder AutoMeter can lay claim to more motorsports victories than every other gauge manufacturer combined. The patented air core meter movement, wound in house to exacting standards, can move the needle from 0 - 8,000 rpm in 333 milliseconds. An inaugural inductee to the Hot Rod Speed Parts Hall of Fame, no other tachometer on the market has had anything approaching its impact on professional racing. Built for a lifetime of service under the harshest conditions, this is the no compromise tach for no compromise builds. When you’re ready for the best, there isn’t another choice.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric tachometers provide quick and accurate readings with a needle so responsive it can go from 0 - full scale in 333 milliseconds
- Compatible with most 4, 6, and 8 cylinder engines (2 - 4 pulse per revolution ignition signals) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
- Bracket Included
Can this tach be mounted upside down = under the dash and therefore have its dail / the tach itself turned inside the mount? Thank youHi Mike, thank you for connecting with us. Yes, the 2893 does rotate 360 degrees within the mounting strap and can be mounted upside down or under the dash.Date published: 2018-08-30
is this tach electricHi Ernest, thank you for connecting with us. Yes, the 2893 is an electric tachometer. Today all of our tachometers are electric.Date published: 2018-07-26
I am thinking of mounting this tach to the column of my 61 TBird. Typically, column mounts use a strap that wraps around the steering column and tach bracket. In the pictures I have seen of this tach the bracket is too short. Please advise. Thank you so much for contacting us. The height of the mounting piece is the same size as what we use on the larger tachs and should clear most columns without an issue. We've not gotten any feedback to the effect of it being too short over many, many years of production, but are happy to try and help should you have an issue.Date published: 2018-03-28
Does this tach come with a chrome bucket or do I need to order that extra?Hi Mooses, thank you so much for contacting us. This particular tach dues include the chrome cup in the back of the unit. You will not need to order one separately. Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-03-26
California Prop 65 Warning