You have no items in your shopping cart.
Since 1957, AutoMeter has set the standard in performance, accuracy and durability with their legendary Tachometers. The absolute pinnacle of engineering and technology, it’s no wonder AutoMeter can lay claim to more motorsports victories than every other gauge manufacturer combined. The patented air core meter movement, wound in house to exacting standards, can move the needle from 0 - 8,000 rpm in 333 milliseconds. An inaugural inductee to the Hot Rod Speed Parts Hall of Fame, no other tachometer on the market has had anything approaching its impact on professional racing. Built for a lifetime of service under the harshest conditions, this is the no compromise tach for no compromise builds. When you’re ready for the best, there isn’t another choice.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric tachometers provide quick and accurate readings with a needle so responsive it can go from 0 - full scale in 333 milliseconds
- Compatible with most 4, 6, and 8 cylinder engines (2 - 4 pulse per revolution ignition signals) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
- Bracket Included
Will this tach work with if directly connected to MSD 6A Ignition Tach Output without the tach adapter?Thank you for your inquiry. As long as the tach out on your MSD is functioning normally, there should be no need for a tach adapter to operate the 2892.Date published: 2019-05-28
Will this tachometer (Product # 2892) work with a 1997 Chevy S10 2.2L 4 cylinder , also will I need the Tach Adapter (Product # 9117)?Thank you for your question. Tach #2892 will work with your transmission and you will not need to use our 9117 tach signal adapter.Date published: 2018-11-21
I have this tachometer. It was made in 08 and looks like it has the 3211 light socket. Does that whole socket have to be changed to replace the bulb? I want to put an LED bulb in to match the rest of my dash.Thank you for your question. Yes, your tachometer uses a unique 3211 socket assembly. You do not have to replace the entire socket to replace the bulb. In fact, you should be able to access the bulb from the back without having to disconnect the socket assembly, and I would recommend not disconnecting any of the wires while replacing the bulb. You can replace that bulb with our #3288 white led or any of our colored T3 wedge LEDs. You can also use any 161, 193, 194, & 168 style wedge base bulbs. All you have to do to replace it is take the old bulb out and put the new bulb into the socket where the old bulb was.Date published: 2018-09-18
..hi there...can you tell me the overall base to top of bezel dimension as well as face to rear of body dimension?...thanksThank you for your question. The approximate height from base to top is 3-3/4", the depth is approx. 3-1/4"Date published: 2018-09-17
California Prop 65 Warning