You have no items in your shopping cart.
Since 1957, AutoMeter has set the standard in performance, accuracy and durability with their legendary Tachometers. The absolute pinnacle of engineering and technology, it’s no wonder AutoMeter can lay claim to more motorsports victories than every other gauge manufacturer combined. The patented air core meter movement, wound in house to exacting standards, can move the needle from 0 - 6,000 rpm in 333 milliseconds. An inaugural inductee to the Hot Rod Speed Parts Hall of Fame, no other tachometer on the market has had anything approaching its impact on professional racing. Built for a lifetime of service under the harshest conditions, this is the no compromise tach for no compromise builds. When you’re ready for the best, there isn’t another choice.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric tachometers provide quick and accurate readings with a needle so responsive it can go from 0 - full scale in 333 milliseconds
- Compatible with most 4, 6, and 8 cylinder engines (2 - 4 pulse per revolution ignition signals) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
- Bracket Included
Looking for a Tach for a very confined space, so I need 1) Overall Diameter of the tach body, 2) Overall Length of the tach body, 3) Overall Height, from the bottom of the bracket to the top edge of the tach body.Thank you for your question. The outside diameter is 2-7/8", The length/depth is 3", the total height from bottom of the pedestal to the top of the tach is 3-15/16".Date published: 2019-01-15
Can Tach 289111 be taken apart to face mount? Also will it work with GM HEI?Hi, thanks for reaching out to us. You can take the 2891 tach out of the cup and it will mount into a 2-5/8" hole. It will not have any mounting studs or bracket to hold it in dash so you will need to supply some solution for this. Sometimes if there is enough room behind the dash, you can use the cup and bracket to hold it in the dash. Yes, it will work with an HEI ignition.Date published: 2018-11-26
Is tachometer 2891 metal or plastic? Does it have plastic or glass lens? Can it be attached to steering column with a hose clamp?Thank you so much for contacting us. This tach uses a metal case, a glass lens and can easily be attached to a steering column with a hose clamp. Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-08-01
California Prop 65 Warning