You have no items in your shopping cart.
An engine running a high oil temperature will fail, as proven time and time again. Monitoring this critical parameter ensures that you are running the correct weight oil and that your oil cooling system is performing properly. Highly accurate and durable thanks to AutoMeter’s patented air core meter movement, a single wire, 1/8” NPT temperature sender is included.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT temperature sender, 3/8” and 1/2" NPT adapters, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- SHIPPED WITH
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
I’m replacing an older Sport Comp unit 3442 in my 1965 Karmann Ghia.Question 1 how long is the wire to sender? Is measurement given for the face of unit? Is this comparable to my old unit?Thank you for your question. This unit will be the same size as your old unit. It does not include wiring, you can use any length of 16-18 gauge that is necessary for your application. The outside diamter of this gauge across the dial face is 2-7/8".Date published: 2019-05-30
California Prop 65 Warning