You have no items in your shopping cart.
Seeing the exact fuel pressure on your vehicle can mean the difference between extracting the most performance safely and expensive failures. AutoMeter’s Digital Stepper Motor Fuel Pressure Gauge will precisely measure your exact fuel pressure at levels of accuracy previously unheard of even in professional gauges. Designed for fuel injected or carbureted applications, our advanced 1/8” NPT solid state pressure transducer provides the best possible measurements on the market with unparalleled resistance to vibration and heat. Don’t take chances with your investment; a precise fuel pressure gauge could be the cheapest insurance you’ve ever bought. A direct plug in wiring harness is included for ease of installation and data logging is available thanks to a .5 - 4.5v analog output.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Includes data acquisition grade solid-state pressure transducer, providing unmatched accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
- AutoMeter’s race proven digital stepper motor electric instruments provide unmatched accuracy while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- The accuracy of digital stepper motor gauges is further increased by utilizing a self calibration sequence during power up
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT stainless steel pressure transducer, wiring harness, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- SHIPPED WITH
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
Thnks 4 useful info in answr to my prev question, but I need the accuracy of the instrument. 4 mechanical press gages it It is usually given as Accuracy: ±2% of Full Scale Range of display. 4 this would be all readings within 2lbs of true pressure.Thank you for your question. This gauge will be +/- 1% at full deflection. Information about our different meter movements can be found here: https://www.autometer.com/resources/index/faq_view/id/78Date published: 2019-04-30
What is the stated accuracy of this gauge when used with the 2256 sensor? https://www.autometer.com/100-psi-pressure(sensor actually labeled: 4590-0023-12, Product # ST269536). Is it's output 0.5VDC ref @ 0 psig and 4.5VDC @ 100 psig? Thanks.Thank you for your question. This gauge uses sensor #2246, not sensor 2256 which is an air temp sensor. The gauge has no output signal but if you are referring to the sensors out, then you are correct. The exact specs can be found here under #2246: https://www.autometer.com/sensor_specsDate published: 2019-04-18
California Prop 65 Warning