You have no items in your shopping cart.
A high water temp can be detrimental to an engine. Heat is the enemy of performance and reliability. Keep tabs on your temps with the most trusted water temperature gauge on the market. AutoMeter’s advanced 1/8” NPT temperature transducer is included for a simple installation on any application.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Modern white LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT temperature sender, 3/8” and 1/2" NPT adapters, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- SHIPPED WITH
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
Do you sell this with a white face and black outer ring ?Hi Brian, thank you so much for contacting us. Many years ago we made a line of gauges for Ford that were similar to our Phantom line (white dial, black bezel), but Ford has long since discontinued them. The Phantom line is still available which would be identical save for the Ford logo: https://www.autometer.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=+gauges+phantom#1&profile=products Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-04-27
Is this offered in a mechanical option?Thank you for connecting with us. We do not offer a mechanical option in the Ford Racing Series. This series is closest in appearance to our Cobalt Series, which does offer a mechanical option, model 6132: https://www.autometer.com/2-1-16-water-temp-120-240-f-mech-cobalt.html#T4cDvxdjJW8qa2zz.97 There's also a model 6131 that reads up to 280 degrees: https://www.autometer.com/2-1-16-water-temp-140-280-f-mech-cobalt.html#xUWCR1eXT8kSrbew.97Date published: 2018-03-05
California Prop 65 Warning