You have no items in your shopping cart.
Engines don’t like high water temperatures, Heat is the enemy of performance and reliability. Keep tabs on your temps with the most accurate, quickest responding water temperature gauge on the market. AutoMeter’s advanced 1/8” NPT temperature transducer is included as well as a direct plug in wiring harness for ease of installation.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Features AutoMeter's E-Z View Digital LED Display System which maximizes readability and minimizes distracting high speed digit changes
- Includes data acquisition grade solid-state temperature sender, providing unmatched accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
- AutoMeter’s race proven digital stepper motor electric instruments provide unmatched accuracy while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT temperature sender, 3/8” and 1/2" NPT adapters, wiring harness, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- SHIPPED WITH
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
what is the temp range for the digital sport comp series? ive seen them listed at both 0-300 & 0-340. and what is the sensor part number?Thank you for your question. The Sport Comp Digital temp gauges measure 0-340 degrees Fahrenheit. They all use sensor #2252.Date published: 2018-10-25
how long are the sensor leadsHi David, thank you so much for contacting us. The sensor leads on this gauge are 8' long, but can certainly be extended if needed. Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-06-23
California Prop 65 Warning