You have no items in your shopping cart.
The standard in the industry, AutoMeter’s Mechanical Boost/Vac gauges have found their way into more builds than any other. Using a patented, high precision bourdon tube meter movement, there isn’t another gauge on the market that can lay claim to the levels of accuracy or durability you’ll find here. A simple 1/8” NPT pressure connection requires no electrical hookup for operation. Appropriate 1/8” NPT fittings and line kits are available separately.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Features front sealed bezel design for added water resistance and UV protected paint on dial pointer for added protection against sun damage
- Requires AutoMeter 3223 nylon tubing kit (10 ft.) to connect from gauge to pressure source (sold separately) - Marine parts distributors may also offer their own tubing solutions
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, corrosion resistant mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- 12 month limited warranty
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
does this come with everything needed to read boost on an engine. I already have a line tapped for the blow off valve. I can just do a t-fitting. Do I need your tubing kit? thanksThank you for your question. This will include nylon tubing as well as 1/8" NPT fittings. The only thing you may need is an adapter to properly connect the 1/8" nylon tubing to wherever you are getting your boost reading.Date published: 2019-09-18
Where does the vacuum hose gets connected in the engine manifold ?Thank you so much for contacting us. The line should be connected to any post-throttle vacuum source on your engine. Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-07-09
California Prop 65 Warning