You have no items in your shopping cart.
Transmission fluid temperature is the single biggest contributing factor to the lifespan of your automatic transmission. Having an accurate, realtime measurement allows you to know when to downshift or when to take your foot out of it. Whether you’re towing or simply trying to harness the power of a built or boosted motor, AutoMeter’s Trans Temp Gauge will give you the most accurate possible measurement for the exact temp of your trans fluid. A single wire 1/8” NPT temperature sender included to be installed in your transmission, transmission pan or with an optional transmission cooler line manifold is available for easy installation into a transmission cooler hard line. Officially licensed GM product.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Modern LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT temperature sender, 3/8” and 1/2" NPT adapters, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- SHIPPED WITH
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
Does it come with all the parts I need to put it in the tranny lineHi there, thank you for the question. This gauge will come with the sending unit, but not an actual T-Fitting to tap into the line. We have the following options for installing into your line: https://www.autometer.com/temperature-manifold-adapter-for-3-8-o-d-tubing.html https://www.autometer.com/temperature-manifold-adapter-for-5-16-od-tubing.htmlDate published: 2018-02-01
Can the led light be changed out for a colored 194A style?Thank you for contacting us. Our internally lit LED models, like this, feature internal, circuit-board mounted LEDs that cannot be changed. If you are interested in a red LED illuminated gauge we would recommend the ES Series or Elite Series.Date published: 2017-12-14
California Prop 65 Warning