You have no items in your shopping cart.
Transmission fluid temperature is the single biggest contributing factor to the lifespan of your automatic transmission. Having an accurate, realtime measurement allows you to know when to downshift or when to take your foot out of it. Whether you’re towing or simply trying to harness the power of a built or boosted motor, AutoMeter’s Digital Trans Temp Gauge will give you the most accurate possible measurement for the exact temp of your trans fluid. AutoMeter’s most advanced 1/8” NPT temperature transducer is included as well as a direct plug in wiring harness for ease of installation. An optional trans cooler line manifold is available for another easy installation option.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Features AutoMeter's E-Z View Digital LED Display System which maximizes readability and minimizes distracting high speed digit changes
- Includes data acquisition grade solid-state temperature sender, providing unmatched accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
- AutoMeter’s race proven digital stepper motor electric instruments provide unmatched accuracy while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT temperature sender, 3/8” and 1/2" NPT adapters, wiring harness, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- SHIPPED WITH
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
Can I dim the gauge brightness, beyond what it does when the white wire is energized? I have this gauge mounted on my A post and the red display is to bright for comfortable night driving.Thank you for reaching out to us. Once 12V is supplied to the white wire, you can reduce the brightness by reducing the voltage to the white wire. If you're unable to accomplish this with your existing vehicle wiring, our 9114 Dimmer will work as well.Date published: 2018-07-09
California Prop 65 Warning