2-1/16" IN-DASH TACHOMETER, 0-7,000 RPM, DESIGNER BLACK
Since 1957, AutoMeter has set the standard in performance, accuracy and durability with their legendary Tachometers. The absolute pinnacle of engineering and technology, it’s no wonder AutoMeter can lay claim to more motorsports victories than every other gauge manufacturer combined.
- Size:2-1/16" (52.4mm)
- Range:0-7,000 RPM
- Instructions: Download PDF
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Compatible with most 4, 6, and 8 cylinder engines (2 - 4 pulse per revolution ignition signals) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric tachometers provide quick and accurate readings with a needle so responsive it can go from 0 - full scale in 333 milliseconds
I have a 350 Chevy with pointless distributor. What I’ll I need to hook this up, and how much does it cost total. 1. Tach 2. What ever it takes to install\hookup
What is the diameter of the chrome bezel trim around the gauge?
What type monting bracket comes with this model and what are the dimensions of the bracket
You may also like:
RPM SIGNAL ADAPTER FOR DISTRIBUTORLESS IGNITIONS Product #9117Special Price $98.60 was $109.55
WIRE HARNESS, PLUG & PLAY GM LS ENGINES, FOR #9117 TACHOMETER ADAPTER Product #2189Special Price $86.36 was $95.95
RPM SIGNAL ADAPTER FOR LS ENGINES, INCL. PLUG & PLAY HARNESS Product #9123Special Price $154.18 was $171.31
2-1/16", PEDESTAL W/ CHROME CUP Product #2203Special Price $35.64 was $39.60
2-1/16", PEDESTAL W/ BLACK CUP Product #2204Special Price $22.32 was $24.80
LED BULB, REPLACEMENT, T3 WEDGE, WHITE Product #3288Special Price $14.60 was $16.22