You have no items in your shopping cart.
One of the single most important factors in determining how your engine performs (and how long it performs between rebuilds) is proper oil temperature during operation. Knowing your exact temp allows you to make sure you’ve got the proper oil weight and cooling capacity. Using AutoMeter’s advanced 1/8” NPT two wire temperature transducer, you can be assured of the most accurate possible readings of the life blood of your engine. A direct plug in wiring harness is included for ease of installation.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Features AutoMeter's E-Z View Digital LED Display System which maximizes readability and minimizes distracting high speed digit changes
- Includes data acquisition grade solid-state temperature sender, providing unmatched accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
- AutoMeter’s race proven digital stepper motor electric instruments provide unmatched accuracy while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT temperature sender, 3/8” and 1/2" NPT adapters, wiring harness, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- SHIPPED WITH
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
I am looking for a Temp gauge to install in my excavator hydraulic oil system. Working temp of 140 - 160 degrees Fahrenheit. The electrical system is 24VDC neg ground. I would prefer elec. instead of mech. due to routing. What would you recommend?Thank you for connecting with us. Unfortunately, there is nothing we offer in electric that would be compatible with a 24V system. Our instruments are for 12V and 16V systems only. Our mechanical gauges read no lower than 120 and typically do not have much resolution between 140-160 degrees as they're designed more for an automotive operating range.Date published: 2018-08-26
Are we able to change les color for blueHi Burn, thank you so much for contacting us. This gauge is available in blue. Check out part number 6948: https://www.autometer.com/2-1-16-oil-temp-0-340-f-digital-black.html Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-06-12
California Prop 65 Warning