You have no items in your shopping cart.
Quite possibly the most critical vital to monitor, engine oil pressure can mean the difference between making it home and needing to replace the engine. The patented air core meter movement provides the durability and accuracy that you expect from the AutoMeter name. Throughout 57 years of building the world’s best competition instruments, this meter movement has been the engine powering the machine that sets the benchmark. A single wire, 1/8” NPT oil pressure sender is included. Officially licensed Ford product.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Modern white LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT pressure sender, 1/4” NPT adapter, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- SHIPPED WITH
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
What is the depth of the gauge to the screw mounting point?Thank you so much for contacting us. You can see the exact dimensions of all of our instruments here: https://www.autometer.com/media/dimensions2014.pdf For this gauge, look at figure B2 under SSE (LED). Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-05-21
Do you need any special adaptor to use this gauge with existing dash gauges?I want to be able to use both the original dash gauge along with the new gauge pod.Hi Donnie, thank you for the question. Our Ford Racing oil pressure gauge will include its own sender that you must use. This will always operate independently from any factory/OE gauge and can usually be used in conjunction with a factory gauge. You may require a special adapter or T-fitting, but that would depend on the application. I would recommend reaching out to our service team at 866.248.6356, hitting the Chat link at the top of the page or emailing us with details on your vehicle so that we can provide more specific directions for you. Here is a link to email us: http://www.autometer.com/resources/index/ask_a_questionDate published: 2018-04-04
California Prop 65 Warning