You have no items in your shopping cart.
The life blood of your engine, a lack of oil pressure is one of the most catastrophic scenarios that can happen. Knowing the precise pressure is critical to both its longevity and performance, as well as your peace of mind. AutoMeter’s Digital Stepper Motor Oil Pressure Gauge utilizes the most advanced technology on the market to deliver accuracy and durability you won’t find anywhere else. Our advanced 1/8” NPT solid state pressure transducer (included) provides the best possible measurements with unparalleled resistance to vibration and heat. A direct plug in wiring harness is also included for ease of installation and data logging is available thanks to a .5 - 4.5v analog output.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Modern white LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- Includes data acquisition grade solid-state pressure transducer, providing unmatched accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
- AutoMeter’s race proven digital stepper motor electric instruments provide unmatched accuracy while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- The accuracy of digital stepper motor gauges is further increased by utilizing a self calibration sequence during power up
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT stainless steel pressure transducer, 1/4" NPT adapter, wiring harness, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- SHIPPED WITH
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
can I buy this gauge without the sender? I already have a 1-100psi, .5-4.5v senderThank you for your question. No, you cannot buy just the gauge head. You can only purchase it with the the sensor and wiring harness as well.Date published: 2019-03-20
Hi, I have just purchased my second 4953 Oil Pressure Gauge. Both gauges don't move and are stuck anywhere from 20-40 PSI. I have been advised by my auto electrician the the gauge does not sweep and is faulty. Please help.. Thanks..Hi Steve, thank you so much for contacting us. That's definitely out of the ordinary; we see very few issues with these types of gauges. I would recommend starting by measuring the voltage on the purple sender wire with the vehicle running and comparing the value with the spec here: https://www.autometer.com/sensor_specs Scroll down a little past half way and look at sender 2246 for reference. That will help you to determine if you're dealing with a sensor or wiring issue. You're also more than welcome to contact our tech team at 866.248.6357. You can also reach them via the Chat link at the top of every page on our site or via email here: https://www.autometer.com/resources/index/ask_a_question Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-04-30
California Prop 65 Warning