You have no items in your shopping cart.
Without oil pressure, your engine is not likely to run for long. There are few parameters that are more important to have precise readings on in your vehicle. AutoMeter’s Digital Oil Pressure Gauges uses an 1/8” NPT pressure transducer for incredible accuracy and response time.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Features AutoMeter's E-Z View Digital LED Display System which maximizes readability and minimizes distracting high speed digit changes
- Includes race-proven pressure transducer, providing unmatched accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
- AutoMeter’s race proven digital stepper motor electric instruments provide unmatched accuracy while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT pressure transducer, 1/4" NPT adapter, wiring harness, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- SHIPPED WITH
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
Do you have an extension harness available for this gauge?Thank you for your question. This gauge actually does not use a wiring harness and you can use any length 16-18 gauge wire for your application.Date published: 2018-11-26
Hi I'm having problems with my digital oil gauge it's saying EO when I turn ignition on and start carHi Tony. Thank you for reaching out to us. We're sorry to hear you're having this problem with the gauge. EO typical means there is a sender issue or connection to the sender. This can also be caused by an insufficient ground for the sender. Keep in mind the threads of the sender must ground to the engine and excessive sealant or thread tape can prevent a ground. If you continue to have the error give us a call at 866.248.6356, hit the Chat link at the top of the page or email us. Here is a link to email us: http://www.autometer.com/resources/index/ask_a_questionDate published: 2018-01-02
California Prop 65 Warning