2-1/16" OIL PRESSURE, 5-100 PSI, SPORT-COMP DIGITAL
Shipping in 2-4 business days
Free Shipping over $99
Hassle Free Returns
- Size:2-1/16" (52.4mm)
- Range:5-100 PSI
- Lighting:Digital LED
- Instructions: Download PDF
Without oil pressure, your engine is not likely to run for long. There are few parameters that are more important to have precise readings on in your vehicle. AutoMeter’s Digital Oil Pressure Gauges uses an 1/8” NPT pressure transducer for incredible accuracy and response time.
- Features AutoMeter's E-Z View Digital LED Display System which maximizes readability and minimizes distracting high speed digit changes
- Includes race-proven pressure transducer, providing unmatched accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
- AutoMeter’s race proven digital stepper motor electric instruments provide unmatched accuracy while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT pressure transducer, 1/4" NPT adapter, wiring harness, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
Model 6327: Does this gauge have a low pressure warning? What is the maximum pressure displayed.
Thank you for your inquiry. This gauge does not have a low pressure warning indicator. It displays a maximum of 100 psi.
Date published: 2020-03-31
My oil pres gauge flashes 100 . I tried a new sending unit still same thing .
Thank you for your question. Please give our tech line a call at 866-248-6357 for further assistance.
Date published: 2020-03-20
How deep is the housing behind the bezel of the 2-1/16" OIL PRESSURE, 5-100 PSI, SPORT-COMP DIGITAL ?
Thank you for your question. The gauge has a depth of 1-1/2" from the back of the bezel to the end of the housing.
Date published: 2019-04-23
Do you have an extension harness available for this gauge?
Thank you for your question. This gauge actually does not use a wiring harness and you can use any length 16-18 gauge wire for your application.
Date published: 2018-11-26
Hi I'm having problems with my digital oil gauge it's saying EO when I turn ignition on and start car
Hi Tony. Thank you for reaching out to us. We're sorry to hear you're having this problem with the gauge. EO typical means there is a sender issue or connection to the sender. This can also be caused by an insufficient ground for the sender. Keep in mind the threads of the sender must ground to the engine and excessive sealant or thread tape can prevent a ground. If you continue to have the error give us a call at 866.248.6356, hit the Chat link at the top of the page or email us. Here is a link to email us: http://www.autometer.com/resources/index/ask_a_question
Date published: 2019-01-06
What is the input voltage to the 6327 oil pressure gauge regulated to?
I need to replace the sender for the 6327 Digital Oil Pressure Gauge. What is the part number for the 6327 Gauge's Sender? Regards, Carl Mapes
You may also like:
FITTING, ADAPTER, METRIC, M16X1.5 MALE TO 1/8" NPTF FEMALE, BRASS Product #2268$16.47
FITTING, ADAPTER, METRIC, 1/8" BSPT MALE TO 1/8" NPTF FEMALE, BRASS Product #2269$17.49
FITTING, ADAPTER, METRIC, M10X1 MALE TO 1/8" NPTF FEMALE, BRASS Product #2265$17.49
FITTING, ADAPTER, METRIC, M12X1 MALE TO 1/8" NPTF FEMALE, BRASS Product #2266$15.86
FITTING, ADAPTER, METRIC, M14X1.5 MALE TO 1/8" NPTF FEMALE, BRASS Product #2267$16.62