You have no items in your shopping cart.
One of the most necessary gauges in a dashboard, AutoMeter makes it easy by offering a variety of different fuel level gauges to match the resistance range of your existing fuel sending unit. Our patented air core meter movement receives extra dampening to help combat the effects fuel slosh in non-baffled tanks. Don’t get stranded down the road or at the track.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Modern white LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- Works with most Pre-1989 (Pre-1987 Mustang) Ford and most Chrysler
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes mounting hardware and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings
- SHIPPED WITH
Hello I have a 1968 Ford Mustang, 302 engine. Standard gas rank and fuel sender. Will this fuel level gauge work? If not what fuel level gauge do you recommend? Thanks RonHi Ron, thank you for connecting with us. If you have the original non-linear Ford factory sender from 1968, yes, this is the gauge. However, if it is a reproduction sending unit, the majority of all the reproduction senders out there are linear and will not properly read with a non-linear gauge. Here are some more details on the differences. https://www.autometer.com/resources/index/faq_view/id/12 While we offer non-linear options in many styles, we do not offer a non-linear option in this Ford Racing series.Date published: 2018-02-28
California Prop 65 Warning