You have no items in your shopping cart.
The standard in the industry, AutoMeter’s Mechanical Boost/Vac Gauges have found their way into more builds than any other. Using a patented, high precision bourdon tube meter movement, there isn’t another gauge on the market that can lay claim to the levels of accuracy or durability you’ll find here. A simple 1/8” NPT pressure connection requires no electrical hookup for operation. Includes 1/8” NPT fittings and nylon line kit.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Modern white LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- AutoMeter’s race proven mechanical instruments provide trusted accuracy while being simple to install
- No electrical system required for gauge operation - compatible with every street or race vehicle
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” nylon line, T-Fitting, vacuum fitting, compression fittings, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- Mechanical movements provide accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
- SHIPPED WITH
- 1/8" NPT Male to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT Female to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT to 1/4" NPT bushing, T - Fitting
- 10 ft. nylon tubing
can you change the color of the 4903 led backlight like the ultra light gauge? the 4903 is a perfect match for a mini cooper other than the backlighting. you should make the 4903 with red or orange leds. the mini crowd spend way too much on their cars...Thank you for your question. The Ultra-Lite II series uses LEDs which are built directly into the circuit board. Due to this, the LEDs cannot be changed.Date published: 2018-10-01
What color do the ultra lite 2 gauges light up and can you show me a picture of one lit up thank youThank you so much for contacting us. I've attached a nice pic of an Ultra Lite II speedo lit up at night for your reference. All the Ultra Lite II's will look similar at night. Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-07-23
California Prop 65 Warning