You have no items in your shopping cart.
Keeping track of the vacuum and boost on your forced induction application is critical for extracting the most power safely while keeping your engine in the powerband. AutoMeter’s Digital Stepper Motor Boost/Vacuum Gauges provide the most accurate eadings available, unparalleled response time and smooth needle movement. Taking advantage of AutoMeter’s advanced circuitry, these gauges automatically calibrate on every startup to compensate for altitude, barometric pressure and other atmospheric conditions. Includes an advanced MAP sensor and wiring harness for ease of installation. Designed for gasoline engines, a boost only version is also available for diesel or extreme boost applications.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Modern white LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- Includes data acquisition grade solid-state MAP Sensor, providing unmatched accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
- Gauge kit includes MAP Sensor, T-Fitting, nylon tubing, vacuum fittings, wiring harness, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- Acquire data for later review with one-touch Peak Recall functionality
- Set a custom alert specific to your vehicle & receive warning notification to highlight the need for driver attention
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- AutoMeter’s race proven digital stepper motor electric instruments provide unmatched accuracy which is further increased by utilizing a self calibration sequence during power up
- SHIPPED WITH
- T - Fitting
- 10 ft. nylon tubing
My boost gauge (3677)is acting sporadic. I’m thinking the signal sending unit is bad. Can I purchase a replacement with out buying the whole gauge package?Phelps68, Thank you for the question. You can most certainly purchase a replacement sensor for your gauge. You will need to purchase P/N: 2249.Date published: 2019-07-02
California Prop 65 Warning