You have no items in your shopping cart.
Incredibly high accuracy in both vacuum and boost, AutoMeter’s Digital Boost/Vac gauge is engineered to provide the best possible accuracy in applications ranging from 30 in/Hg to 30 psi. Our patented gauge technology allows the gauge to calibrate on every startup to compensate for altitude, barometric pressure and other atmospheric conditions, assuring you of the most precise reading possible. A direct plug in wiring harness is included for ease of installation. A high pressure digital boost only gauge is also available for diesel or high boost gasoline applications.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Features AutoMeter's E-Z View Digital LED Display System which maximizes readability and minimizes distracting high speed digit changes
- Includes data acquisition grade solid-state MAP Sensor, providing unmatched accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
- AutoMeter’s race proven digital stepper motor electric instruments provide unmatched accuracy which is further increased by utilizing a self calibration sequence during power up
- Gauge kit includes MAP Sensor, T-Fitting, nylon tubing, vacuum fittings, wiring harness, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- SHIPPED WITH
- 1/8" NPT Male to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT Female to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT to 1/4" NPT bushing, T - Fitting
- 10 ft. nylon tubing
Hello Is this boost gauge capable of measuring psi below 5?Hi Jake, thank you for the question. The 6359 Vacuum/Boost model will read below 5 psi. It's the "boost only" model, like the 6370, that will not read below 5 psi.Date published: 2018-04-23
I need to replace just the gauge, can you give me a price on it please Hi Jamie, thank you so much for contacting us. Unfortunately, these gauges are only available with the included sending unit and are not packaged separately. With that said, if you have one in need of repair, we are happy to take care of that in our service department. There is never any charge for diagnostic work and repairs run significantly less than what an outright replacement would cost. You can find our service information form here: http://www.autometer.com/media/Service_Form.pdf Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-02-12
California Prop 65 Warning