You have no items in your shopping cart.
Knowing the exact air/fuel mixture running through your engine is the most important factor to extracting the highest levels of performance and durability. Not all wideband gauges are created equal. Auto Meter utilizes an advanced calibration method that automatically calibrates your gauge on every startup to assure you of the highest degree of accuracy over the entire lifespan of your sensor (no free air calibration is ever necessary). Compatible with nearly all fuel types, the Auto Meter Pro Wideband has a configurable display to pinpoint the exact range you want to keep an eye on. An advanced peak recall function and lean warning system make sure you’re safely making power, whether on the track or on the street. An automatically dimming display tailors light output for any condition. Data logging output is included for one wire or two wire systems in both lambda or AFR. Our specially designed O2 sensor and wiring harness are included for ease of installation. Quite simply, there isn’t a more accurate or easy to live with wideband gauge available on the market.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Includes 8ft. Wiring Harness
- Includes custom tuned .1 AFR Resolution Bosch LSU4.2 Sensor
- 0-4v data output feed for ECU, data acquisition unit, or Laptop tuning
- User programmable range
- Peak recall/memory
- 10:1 to 20:1 AFR Range for Gasoline Applications
- Adjustable for Alternate Fuel Types (Ethanol, Methanol, Propane, CNG) 6:1 to 18:1 AFR Range for Alternate Fuel Types
- User Programmable Warning Function
- Display data in Lambda or numerical A/F ratio
- SHIPPED WITH
- M18X1.5 Fitting and Plug
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3244 & Green 3215