You have no items in your shopping cart.
AutoMeter's preconfigured street dash displays can be installed on any application from the sportsman racer to the top tier motorsports team. Retain all of your street car functions like odomter and fuel level, while adding performance readouts like oil pressure, water temp, and oil temp. Perfect for the racer who needs to keep it street legal.
AutoMeter recommends contacting our tech agents at (866)248-6357 prior to purchase for any questions or concerns regarding this product, installation, use, or accessories related to this product.
The AutoMeter Street display systems are designed specifically for the harshest environments. The carbon composite housing is IP67 sealed against water and dust intrusion and will easily withstand 20g of continuous vibration and 50g of shock. The analog pointer provides a quick and clear display for engine RPM while the digital display layout is configurable using preconfigured sensor inputs using multiple pages for your axillary instrumentation needs. User definable warnings display across the digital display and illuminate the warning LED placed to the side of the tachometer to alert the driver to critical information.
- Dimensions - 8.3" Wide x 5.2-1/16" High x 1.4" Deep
- Carbon Composite Housing
- Single 19 pin MIL spec connector and motorsports wiring loom utilizing Mini Sure Seal connections for ease of installation and removal
- Includes oil pressure, water temperature, oil temperature sensors
- Display features digital values for vehicle parameters and configurable text warning messages
- Built-in warning and low fuel LEDs
- Optional shift light output, single stage or progressive shift light
- Configurable Tachometer for 1 to 12 cylinders
- Programmable speedometer includes odometer and trip odometer
- Oil pressure
- Water temperature
- Oil temperature
- Fuel level
- Optional fuel pressure
- Internal battery voltage
- IP67 sealed
- Operating temperature range: 20ºF to 180ºF
- Humidity: 0-100% RH
- Continuous vibration up to 20g, Shock up to 50g
- Weight: 1.5lbs
- Motorsports grade wiring harness included
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- SHIPPED WITH
- 2x ST764 Temperature Sensor, 1x ST747-1/8NPTF Pressure Sensor, ST492 Pulse Amplifier
- Call AutoMeter Technical Support At 1-866-248-6357
- Harness included
- Hardware Included