You have no items in your shopping cart.
FAQ ANSWER DETAIL
Some helpful hints to successfully install your fuel level gauge
- Run a new, 18g automotive wire from the “S” terminal of the gauge to the sender terminal of the sending unit.
- Be sure that the sending unit has a second wire coming off of it and going to a common chassis ground. Make sure that wire is in good shape and is making a god clean connection.
- Verify the model number of the gauge to make sure its resistance range matches the resistance range of the sending unit in your vehicle.
- Measure the empty and full resistance range of your sender if you are unsure of its range.
- Verify 12 volts, measuring across the “I” and “GND” terminals on the back of the gauge with the key on.
- Do not attempt to run the factory gauge and your Auto Meter gauge at the same time on the same sende