5/7/2007 Wideband Air/Fuel Ratio Gauges Now Available from Auto Meter!
Auto Meter announces the release of Wide Band Air Fuel Ratio Gauges in popular Cobalt, C2, NV, Ultra-Lite, Sport Comp, and Phantom gauge designs as a superior tuning aid for performance enthusiasts looking to wring every last ounce of power from their rides. Auto Meter’s Wide Band gauges are standard 2 1/16” (52mm) size for extreme mounting versatility and come as a complete self-contained unit with a Bosch sensor and no external interface modules required. Capable of displaying either Air/Fuel Ratio or Lambda, Auto Meter Wide Band gauges utilize a 30 LED array and digital LED display for extreme clarity and precise readings.
Additional features include:
- Automatic brightness control
- 0-4v Analog output to feed a data acquisition unit or engine management system
- Adjustable radial array sensitivity and stoichiometric point to accommodate alternate fuel types and provide optimal real time monitoring
- Easy to use two button interface for programming
- Peak recall to capture lean out conditions during a run
- Warning function to alert driver to critical conditions and help avoid costly engine damage
Model Numbers as shown Left to Right, Top to Bottom:
Look for Auto Meter Nexus series Wideband Air/Fuel Ratio gauge #6478 with datalogging capability, coming soon!