You have no items in your shopping cart.
The BVA-2100 is the ultimate electrical system tester specifically designed for the Heavy Duty market. Through the use of state of the art digital circuitry and a 400 amp True Load system , the BVA-2100 delivers the word's most accurate, reliable, and fastest testing results for batteries, charging systems, starting systems, and voltage drop testing for heavy duty applications.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Accurately pinpoints electrical system problems (battery, starter, alternator, wiring, and connections)
- Features advanced Digital Pulse Load (DPL) technology - patented test process and algorithm allowing operators of this product to rapidly measure a battery’s ability to provide adequate cranking power necessary to start the vehicle without the need for ti
- True-Load – This AutoMeter equipment is unique compared with other products on the market in that this tester has the ability to apply a known significant load (True-Load) directly through the tester connections allowing for a more rapid and accurate test
- V-Drop Technology – this unique AutoMeter feature utilizes a patented process to automate the measurement of voltage drop in the charging circuit during starter engagement to ensure vehicle systems are operating at peak performance.
- Includes internal battery charger, inductive amp clamp, and external volt leads
- Includes two separate and specific options for automotive and heavy-duty truck applications
- Quickly and accurately tests nearly all 6V and 12V batteries and battery banks up to 4 batteries and 24V (including AGM).
- Features liftgate testing - using AutoMeter's truck/trailer adapters, the BVA-2100 quickly isolates exact truck or trailer electrical system issues before they become a problem.
- No external power required - runs on rechargeable 6V SLA batter, which charges when cables are hooked up to the battery. Also includes its own 120 VAC battery charger.
- SHIPPED WITH
California Prop 65 Warning