You have no items in your shopping cart.
Hand held battery and electrical system tester with an on-board 40 Amp load for most battery and electrical systems. Preforms complete electrical system test in less than two minutes. Preforms voltage drop tests with included external leads.
- Best of Both Worlds - Accuracy via Patented Resistance Load & Test
- Battery Tester + Menu Driven Wire Integrity Test for any Gauge Wire
- Customer communication with optional PR-12 infrared printer or PC cable
- Stores the last 50 tests in memory
- 64 character 4 line LCD screen
- 30" - 16 gauge leads
- Tests flooded and AGM batteries
- Tests discharged batteries
- Tough plastic case with rubber easy-grip boot
- Reverse polarity protection
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Tests flooded, deep cycle, and AGM batteries with CCA range of 100-1600 - also detects discharged batteries, bad cells, and has built in reverse polarity protection.
- Features AutoMeter's V-Drop Technology – this unique AutoMeter feature utilizes a patented process to automate the measurement of voltage drop in the charging circuit during starter engagement to ensure vehicle systems are operating at peak performance. T
- Unlike competitor models, AutoMeter testers only require a single technician to run a full electrical system test due to our on-board 40 amp True Load cell. This eliminates the need to apply inconsistent loads, such as headlights, fans, etc. which makes o
- Automatically stores the last 100 tests in memory.
- 30" - 16 gauge leads with professional grade clamps that are easily field serviceable.
- Customer communication with optional PR-12 (external printer), PR-20 (bolt-on printer), or AC-12 (PC cable).
- English and Spanish language menus and test results.
- Battery test results include: Measured true CCA, voltage and percent of charge, and the battery's state of health (good, near end of life, or bad).
- Perfect tool box tester! Rugged engineered composite housing with protective rubber boot for years of service.
- Intuitive menu driven operation, transmitted via back lit LCD screen for ease of use.
- SHIPPED WITH
California Prop 65 Warning